1. Consultation - Our client experience begins with a FREE consultation. A basic introduction and a few questions about you and your goals for the project. If you need help organizing your thoughts and ideas, we have simple and clear cut checklists that offer a stress free start. Contact us by phone, email, or through our website to get started today.
What is 3D Design and Rendering? 3D Design is a process of digitally creating interior or exterior environments. 3D Rendering is a process of digitally creating realistic, detailed images of a 3D design. An interior space, exterior space, or entire structure can be designed and rendered. This allows us to see how interior finishes, exterior finishes, paint colors, lighting, and furniture all work together. This is a great selling tool for Contractors and Realtors because it allows them to show their clients the potential of a space instead of just seeing it outdated, empty, or flat. Also a valuable resource for Homeowners to design and customize their next home improvement project, before they build it!
5. Details & Renders - The fun part begins. We bring your design to life by adding in material, textures, finishes, decorations, and furnishings. We'll need input on your favorite flooring type, paint colors, and more! Just like the preliminary design stage, we will make revisions until you see exactly what you want. The goal for this stage is to create a complete visual design and immerse yourself in the space.
How Our Process Works.
Let's Recap. 3D Design, 3D Rendering, 3D Floor Plans, and Virtual Staging can reduce buyer cold feet, show potential in an outdated kitchen, bring a traditional 2D floor plan to life, and reveal true value in an empty space. Increase buyer traffic, allow clients to visualize themselves in a home, sell properties faster, and see your designs before they are built! Any one or all of these tools is an exceptional resource for Contractors, Realtors, and Homeowners. If you have any questions about our process, our pricing packages, or just want more information, please do not hesitate to contact us! You can reach out to us by phone, email, or through our website.
6. Finished Portfolio - A transparent understanding of your project expectations saves time, money, and headaches. Once you are 100% satisfied with your design, we will prepare and release your detailed design portfolio so you can walk away confident and ready to build. The portfolio contains all the tools you need to acquire a project budget from contractors or obtain pricing from your local hardware store for the DIYer.
4. Preliminary Design - Within two business days of the site visit, you will receive a detailed floor plan along with 3D images. These are presented as a starting point to execute the overall goal and design intent. Working with these allows you to envision your new space and markup any revisions you would like to see. We don't believe in charging extra fees for revisions because we understand your thoughts and ideas change.
What is a 3D Floor Plan? 3D floor plans show detail, depth, materials, finishes, and virtual staging all in one plan. Traditional 2D floor plans are still a great tool, but can be challenging when trying to visualize the end result. 3D floor plans are used because they give a much better understanding of the overall plan. Realtors and Contractors can especially benefit from this tool on new construction. Let us take a black and white 2D blueprint and turn it into a customizable 3D marketing tool. This gives potential buyers and current homeowners a better idea and feel of the home or space.
2. Design Proposal - Once the project goals and design direction are determined, we will prepare a detailed proposal within two business days of the initial consultation. The proposal will be electronically sent for your review and response. A signed proposal or written notice to proceed is all we need to get going on your design.
7. Construction (Optional) - If you don't have a favorite contractor in mind and want us to hang around for construction, we offer in house services to budget and build your project. If you would like to competitively bid out your project, we also offer a construction management service to act as the liaison between our client and the trades to ensure your project is completed on time and on budget.
Virtual Staging. This process is super easy; all we need is a clean photo of the existing space and your ideas. We'll take it from there, do our thing, and send a photo back to you. Revisions to furniture locations, style, and decorations can be easily changed with a click of a button, leaving no scratches on the floors or walls! Furnish and decorate an entire space without breaking a sweat! It's no secret that virtual staging is a cost effective way to furnish and decorate and empty space. We know that Realtors are aware of this value and recognize showing clients a fully furnished space can only increase chances of getting an offer.
3. Site Visit - A great design begins with a site visit so we can measure and assess your existing space. We can also discuss your needs and goals in more detail at this time. If you already have sketches, drawings, ideas, we'd love to have them. Every bit of information we gather from you and your home will save valuable time and greatly help in the next step of designing your new space.